Informative and authoritative technical marketing know-how that delivers results
- Coaching for non-native English writers
- Content curation and outlines
- Content editing
- Content evaluation
- Content process for writers and editors
- Developmental editing
- SEO and UX optimization
- Style guide creation
- Writer training/coaching
- Blog posts
- Case studies
- E-books, white papers, and reports
- Emails and newsletters
- Web content/landing pages
- Artificial intelligence
- Cloud computing
- Data analytics
- Data management
- Internet of Things
Don’t see what you need? Let’s talk.
B2B Content Services
- Optimize writing and editing teams to create actionable, audience-first content.
- Establish consistent practices to strengthen and uphold your brand.
- Refresh underperforming content to give audiences what they need.
- Create thought-provoking and engaging B2B technical marketing content that informs and inspires your audience to take action.
- Leverage UX and SEO practices to further optimize your writing.
- Tighten up your B2B technical marketing writing to remove wordiness, redundancies, and passive writing.
- Enhance the clarity, style, and accuracy of your content.
- Smooth organization and flow to tell a story.
- Strengthen long-form content for thought-leadership.
What People Say …
Jenifer is an excellent technology writer, her depth of knowledge and experience is evident in her output. She is a team player and formed strong relationships with other colleagues.~~ Mark E., insightsoftware
Easy to work and communicate with. Reasonable deadlines.~~ Grace C., insightsoftware
[Jenifer’s] work on the blog series has been fantastic! The blogs are averaging around 1000 unique page views each, with an average of 2.5 minutes of time on page, which is inline (slightly above) average traffic and time on page on our blog posts. One significant highlight was that the latest blog post on Data Lakes shared on [our SME’s] LinkedIn [profile] generated a sales lead! Which is a first directly from a blog post.~~ Marie A., Content Marketing Manager, Quantexa
Very nice work. I really think we hit the sweet spot. Also, the structure, grammar, etc. were great. With me in the byline, thanks for making me look so good!~~ Scott S., Senior Product Marketing Manager, Logi Analytics
Jenifer demonstrates a passion for delivering positive customer experiences through skilled editing and takes everything in stride (even for the most complex projects).~~ Tracey C., Senior Digital Marketing Leader, Microsoft
Even when presented with tough deadlines, [Jenifer’s] able to deliver on time, and her stakeholders appreciate the great work that she does.~~ Gino D., Senior Account Manager, Projectline Services
[Jenifer] has done an amazing job as an editor of [my] articles and [has] since become an essential person to bounce ideas off.~~ Chris P., Hybrid Cloud Consultant, IBM UK
[Jenifer] provides a fast and reliable contact point for authors. [She also] offers excellent guidance on article content, detailed and accurate editing, [and] timely publication.~~ Kim C., Integration and Process Architect, IBM UK