T.S. Eliot might have been on to something when he declared these famous words: “Some editors are failed writers, but so are most writers.” As a matter of fact, writing and editing (and writers and editors) go together like night and day. They are both parts of the whole and inspiration for magnificence. When you need a writer to help kick start your project or an editor to add the final polish, count on me to provide clear, customer-focused content.
[Jenifer] has done an amazing job as an editor of [my] articles and [has] since become an essential person to bounce ideas off. Without Jenifer, I would not have produced the quality or quantity of articles that have been used around the world.
~ C. Phillips, Hybrid Cloud Consultant, Hursley, UK
With me on your project, I strive to:
- Collaborate with you and your team to understand and help communicate your message.
- Grasp complex, technical concepts quickly and simplify them for your customers to understand and apply in their own environment.
- Write, edit, and proofread technical or marketing communications, putting your customers’ needs first, while spotlighting your company and project objectives.
- Analyze words and meaning, editing content for clarity, accuracy, and flow, with a focus on the customer experience.
- Apply consistent style, grammar, spelling, terminology, tone, and voice.
- Follow company style and branding guidelines, and consult external resources as needed.
- Coach your subject matter experts on strengthening and sharpening their writing.