Every author, even a great one, needs an editor.
But, you don’t want just any editor. You need an editor with a depth of experience in reviewing and publishing various texts. You need one who will help your words flow clearly and fluidly to help you tell your story.
I am quick and flexible in handling conflicting text and can suggest ways to improve it. I am also diplomatic in ensuring a smooth process and a successful outcome. I offer the following editorial services with a specialty in technical, marketing, and business editing:
- ESL editing
- Copy editing
- Substantive editing
- Layout and formatting
- Web page reviews (usability testing and editing)
Samples of my work
- Microsoft HoloLens partner listing
- Microsoft Azure IP Advantage: revised FAQ section
- Cattle not pets: Achieving lightweight integration
- Working with SIBus queues and topic spaces using wasadmin and Jython
- 3-part series: Cross-domain single sign-on using SAML 2.0
- IBM System i5, eServer i5, and iSeries System Builder
- IBM System i5 Handbook