Hello! I’m Jenifer–your B2B content expert. I’m the writer and editor for your B2B technical marketing content. I’ve worked many years in the IT industry and with a few of the world’s largest technology companies. Thanks to those experiences, I have a deep knowledge of my craft. I’ve worked on books, blogs, e-mails, newsletters, papers, tutorials, web content, and much more.
I’ve been rewarded by earning the trust and respect of my colleagues to do my best work to bring out the best in them. As a result, my work has received awards from the Society for Technical Communication (STC) and accolades by clients and colleagues around the world.
How can I help you on your next project?
- Logi Analytics (2020 – present): Marketing Content Writer
- j.servais | WordCrafter (2018 – present): Owner—Project Manager, Editor, and Writer
- Mayo Clinic partnership with Google (contract, 2019 – 2020): Senior Technical Communications Strategist
- Microsoft (contract, 2018 – 2019): Senior Content Editor—Azure and Dynamics 365
- developerWorks (2015 – 2017): Managing Editor, Hybrid Cloud
- Content Marketing (2013 – 2015): Content Editor
- Redbooks (1998 – 2013): Senior Technical Editor and Team Leader
See a more detailed description about my professional experience on my LinkedIn profile.
- Chicago Manual of Style
- American Psychological Association (APA) Style
- IBM Style Guide
- Microsoft Writing Style Guide
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Word
- PDF-Viewer/Adobe Acrobat
- Yoast SEO
- ACES: The Society for Editing
- American Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI)
- Professional Editors Network (PEN)
- Write the Docs
- Editors’ Association of Earth (Facebook group)
- Memoir Editors of Earth (Facebook group)
- Documentation and Technical Writing Management (LinkedIn Group)
- Society for Technical Communication (LinkedIn Group)
- Technical Writing and Content Management (LinkedIn Group)
- The Content Wrangler Community (LinkedIn Group)