Hello! I’m Jenifer. At the youthful age of four, I was already testing my talents in writing. Unfortunately, my crayon glyphics on the concrete window sill of my family’s farmhouse were met with bad reviews and dismay by my mother.
Since then, I have come a long way. In my over 20 years of technical writing and editing experience, I am well-versed on the ins and outs of smooth flowing and engaging content. I have collaborated with authors around the world on how to make their content clearer, easy to understand, and easy to use. My work has received the seal of approval of many colleagues and clients, even my mother.
- Business and technical writing and editing
- ESL editing
- Memoir editing
- Audio/video transcription
- Content curation
- Content strategy
- Website management
- Social messaging and strategy
- My dog–the boss of me and the entire household
- My family and friends
- Dark chocolate
- Back home on the farm
- Quiet moments on the Minnesota North Shore
- Any time I escape into and lose myself in a book